Sep 8, 2011

Step One

So I've finally started step one of importing a car from Japan.  The first thing that you need to do with getting PowerVehicles to ship a car to you is put down a 100,000 JPY deposit.  Today I transferred the money to them.  Once it is received I will be put on their notification list and I will receive several notifications per week of "interesting" cars coming up at auction.  I will also be given access to a website that allows me to search for cars coming up at auction myself.  When I see a car that I am interested in, I just need to let them know which car it is and what my maximum bid is.  Then when the car comes up they will bid on it, if my bid is the highest and last in the timeframe then I will win the car. 

Here's an example of the kind of info I'll receive on an interesting car:

No comments:

Post a Comment