Sep 23, 2011

So many choices...

I'm so torn on what to buy.  There's just so many different cars in different genres that I'm interested in.

For example there's the PS13 Silvia like this one:


Or the R32 Skyline like this one:

The problem with these cars is that they are worthless in the winter and here in Sweden we usually have at least 5 months of winter weather and it's going to be winter soon.

I only have garage space for one car and it is going to have to be used for the daily as I don't want to be scraping snow off the car all the time and I don't want to have to go out 10 minutes before leaving to warm up the car so my son doesn't get too cold.

I also have a few performance parts for an Impreza left over from my last Impreza.  They aren't much but it would be something I could start working with right away.

For these reasons I keep coming back to a Subaru Impreza but they are harder to find with the features that I want than the previous two cars.

But still, every time I look at the two pictures above I can help immediately thinking...WANT!!!

***Confused***

No comments:

Post a Comment