Mar 9, 2011

When will it end?!?

So yesterday was a beautiful day, about 3 degrees celsius, sun shining wonderful weather.  I got the car washed finally, figured it was about time as the car is black and it was starting to look grey from all the dirt.  This morning I get up and it looks like it's going to be about the same kind of day, the road is wet from snow melting, sun shining again.  Ten minutes later I look out the window again and there's a damn snow squall.  The roads are now covered with snow, yet again....

Crappy iPhone 3GS pic


Pics of the Mark II Chaser shell will be up later today, got a few tiny areas that still have some paint in them that I need to clear up first.  Won't be much different than the last pic as it is still just a clear body, but now I have the holes drilled so it can be mounted to the chassis and you can see what it will look like when there is some paint on it.  I'm thinking of going with a pearl white and just leaving it at that.  We'll see...

 

1 comment:

  1. Aack, the flakes keep getting larger and larger...I hope this isn't the same storm that dumped almost a meter on the East Coast of the US a few days ago. -_-

    ReplyDelete