Jan 23, 2011

Chasing a Chaser

Well, probably a Corona Mark II but they share many of the same features.  Toyota made the Chaser, Cresta and Corona all off of the same basic platform, with differences in the taillight shape and some other minor areas.  I'm saving to get one of these imported from Japan, pretty sure it'll be the only one in the country as far as I've seen.

Here's some shots of the Corona owned by Andy of Powervehicles.com which is one of the places I'm considering importing from.  They seem to be a pretty reliable source as well as being able to perform modifications in house.  That way I could get many of the modifications done that I want before the car even arrives.

Photo credit; Dino Dalle Carbonare.


Mark II specific taillights

Being used properly

No comments:

Post a Comment